Leo & Satan Leo & Satan

Brilliant

This is my all time favorite comedic skit ever. I really hope you continue to do videos of these guys because I honestly can't get enough of it. I showed my fiance this and she loved it. We both quote it all the time, especially when the other is upset just to cheer each other up.

It's great that I can use something like this to turn a bad day around.

The animation is well done, the art style just adds to the humor and your voice acting just tops it all off. I usually only rate a few things 5 or give i10 stars, but this is just so well developed and executed that I think a perfect score is deserved. I love these two characters.

Sorry for such a lengthy review, but as much as I go back and watch this, show it to other people and quote it even still to this day, I had to somehow show my appreciation and writing some lame review is about the only thing I'm capable of currently.

One of these days, I'm buying a T-Shirt, I promise that.

LEFT4LOL LEFT4LOL

XD Ha ha

OMG, I can't breathe!!! God I laughed so hard I woke the family up! The Louis part probably had me near death from the lack of oxygen I was getting. That was amazing!!! For anyone who's ever played Left4Dead, they'll understand the humor in this. Epic man... epic. Thanks for the six pack I gained laughing so hard. :P

The Anger of Animation 2 The Anger of Animation 2

Well Done

I'm not going to criticize just because it was inspired by another animation, I'd say most things are inspired in some sort of way from something else anyways. Half the people are just looking for an excuse to bash something so I hope you can just separate what reviews to take seriously.

Overall the video itself was very good. I thought the ending was clever on how the animator rid himself of the stickman. Nice work.

cobra0528 responds:

Thank you...and I do realize that most of these reviews that criticize me have stupid reasons. I ignore them because I realize that EVERYTHING came from something...a lot of popular flashes got their ideas elsewhere (metal gear awesome, Zelda anything, KH chronicles)

how to draw anime girls how to draw anime girls

Lol

It didn't really like "explain" anything, just sorta went through it. Suggestions would maybe help people with body proportions by explaining a bit more how to draw the head a relative size to the body, aligning the eyes right, etc.

But honestly, I thought the humor in it REALLY made it worth watching. It's obviously entertaining and funny and that's a good way to get people to listen and learn. But like I said their wasn't enough there to actually learn.

So I liked the video, just needs to some work. Good start though.

Krinkels Kills Krinkels Kills

Short and Funny

Lol, well anyone who's got about twenty seconds to spare might as well watch this for a quick laugh. I don't know why I laughed so hard at it. Nice short, simple submission.

Retarded Animal Babies 19 Retarded Animal Babies 19

LMAO

Ahh man, I was having a shitty week. Thanks for this submission. It gave me a good laugh.

Great humor, love the loading screen with I.Q. goin' down. Kudo's to this submission.

Whoa, it's WoW! Episode 2 Whoa, it's WoW! Episode 2

LMAO

I love being a rogue. I love that scene with the rogue. First gank, then gank again while they're confused. Last gank as they frantically run away trying to get out of your range. Ah, that had me laughing so hard. Great animation.

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

5/5

Great flash dude. This turned out amazing and glad all your hard work paid off. I envy your flash. Wish I could do something this good =/ Anyways, the graphics were great and the voice acting was funny. Really added to the characters. It's really an overall excellent video. Keep up the amazing work man, can't wait to see more from you.

Was ist los ? Was ist los ?

Well...

You did what you set out to do =] I mean, it was really short so it wasn't really a waste of time and it did make me laugh so gratz. I'm not going to give it some awesome rating, but it wasn't that bad for a short animation.

Kottbullar responds:

That's enough!^^ Thanks man!

The art of Writing The art of Writing

The guy below me obviously has the mind of a child

Brilliant. Graphics were simple in design, but the way you brought them together made it complex. The style was very unique and the idea seems very original. This was something obviously inspired like you said and has a nice meaning to it. This is something to appreciate and I'm glad I logged onto NG today to see it. Keep up the great work.